Friday, February 12, 2016

What is NAPPTACULAR?

The word Napptacular has become apart of my everyday life. It crosses my mind everyday in one way or another. How will it grow? Where will it take me? What are my next steps to make it better....great? What I've realized is that Napptacular is BIG and it is a noun...it's a person, place and a thing. When you say or see the word Napptacular what comes to mind first? Is it a Sista with a nappy fro, loc's, twist/twist out, a puff, braids, or a low cut? Is it a Sista with a nappy do and she's killin it with her make-up, clothes, and shoe game or is it a someone with a natural style of their own that you have to stop, stare and give a smile and nod of approval?

Napptacular is beauty and I know some women that gives the word Napptacular Life. I'd like to share a few of them with you. These young ladies are rockin my Napptacular T-shirt or hand created earrings and showing their Napptacular swag.

THIS IS WHAT NAPPTACULAR IS <3



No comments:

Post a Comment