Sunday, February 14, 2016

Push Pass Your FEAR


What are you afraid of when it comes to starting your business? What is your FEAR? Is it failing? Is it not knowing where to start? Is it because you're not sure your idea is right? Have you let doubt win? There are many reasons why you could be afraid to start that business. Well, I'm here to tell you none of those reasons are worth you not doing what you've dream of! In my book I shared with you my fears, how I almost didn't go forward with Napptacular and what tools I used to make it happen. You can not let FEAR stop you from being successful. It's OK to be afraid but it's not OK to let FEAR win and keep you from becoming the successful person you truly are. Get my book today and follow these steps to Push Pass Your FEAR!


I'd like to get a special shout out to Ms.Sandra Roberts for editing and giving suggestions for this book.



http://www.amazon.com/Push-Pass-Your-FEAR-business-ebook/dp/B011PU7LZU



No comments:

Post a Comment