Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Success Strategies for African Americans by Beatryce Nivens

This book "Success Strategies for African Americans" is one that every entrepreneur should have. A Guide to Creating Personal and Professional Achievement. I personally believe you can not have any successful professional growth without successful personal growth. Someone gave me this book over 10 years ago before I had any serious thoughts of being an entrepreneur and I am so grateful. There were a few businesses I thought I wanted to try but I never followed through with them. I highlighted so many parts in this book and lost pages. This became my go to book when I was trying to figure out my path for a better life. There are 3 chapters,

Chapter I. Taking Care of Your Mind-addresses self-esteem, thinking big, affirming your success and more.

Chapter II. Taking Care of Your Future Dreams- addresses dealing with fear, taking the risk, and strategies for the entrepreneur.

Chapter III. Taking Care of You-addresses the number one thing taking care of yourself, managing stress and time, giving back, and going for it.

If you do not own this book make sure you order it today.





No comments:

Post a Comment