Sunday, February 21, 2016

What's your favorite make-up brand?


Make up has been a very distant friend of mine. When I was in high school Famous & Barr (young folk don't know much about them lol) Fashion Fair was my make up hook up. I did the full face make-up everyday for a few years. That all come to a halt when I went through my TLC hat to the back with my pants down real low stage. I started wear the baggy jeans, over sized shirts, jersey's (Larry Johnson my crush :-}), hats and chucks. I would wear eye shadow and lip gloss for special occasion but never for work or everyday life. Many years later I wanted to do the popular Red Lip and when I did I found like blonds...Red Lips have fun LOL. My coworker even gave my new love for lipstick a new name" Lip Dressin". While trying to be different and see what works I purchased the brand NYX lip gloss and I love it! I've tried their lip gloss Crème' Braille, Ginger Snap, and Angel Food. They go on easy. Not sticky or thick and they have the most delicious scents. The colors are great also for those ladies that are looking for a day lip color for work. Ladies, I say give these a try, then come back and tell me what you think. Also, leave your make-up tips and brand that work for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment