Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Creative Flow

Most of you that know me knows my mother passed in September of 2015. She lost her fight to pancreatic and liver cancer. After we found out she had Cancer for 2-3 years there was always something for me to do. Doctors appointments, medication, make decision with her and our family, my daughter was a HUGH part of her care, hospital visits and hospital stays. While all of this was going on creating took my mind off the negative. When I first started she was shocked, then she was amazed, and finally she was proud :-). When she told me she was proud of me I felt so good inside because I couldn't remember a time when she'd said that to me. Every piece of jewelry I created she wanted for herself LOL. When my mother passed my creative flow came to a stand still. I wanted to paint but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Well I sat down and made 3 new pair and it felt good. As I type this I'm smiling because I can hear her saying....OHHHHH I WANT THOSE :-)

RIH Louvenia Ann Brewer (Princess)


No comments:

Post a Comment