Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Is Envy and Jealousy Slowing Your Success

Being an entrepreneur is a very exciting thing. You have stepped out and taken your future in your own hands. As an entrepreneur it can also be frightening. As a business owner I have encountered some very hard working and dedicated women. These women have made their businesses a 24 hours 7 day a week well oiled machine. As well I've come to know some women that are envious and/or jealous of other women.

The article below jumped into my lap as I was reevaluating my business. It came to my attention that some business owners are sabotaging their businesses with envy and jealousy. Jealousy is something that can be hidden very well but it's toxic and can't be hidden forever. Businesses are about networking, learning, and building. You will not move forward with things like jealousy holding you back.


https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/openforum/articles/envy-and-jealousy-are-slowing-your-success-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment