Sunday, May 1, 2016

What's your plan?

I made a list of affirmation then turn them into a recording. My reason for doing this is to listen to my affirmations while I sleep and let my subconscious mind hear my voice speaking positive words. Well, I got into a zone while making my new recording and I said something and gave me a hmmm moment. I said I was going to have a 1, 3, 5 and 10 year plan. People, don't think I didn't have plans but this time I knew I had to not only make these plans fit my new goals but I had to start right now at making them happen. What I want to share with you is, never think you're to young to make plans or to old to change them. Things happen in life that can pull you in another direction of what you originally planned. Don't be afraid to change your course.



No comments:

Post a Comment